Measures taken by the institution :
- Constituted Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty, headed by the Principal.
- Steps taken and duties allotted to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, play grounds etc.) to ensure that no such activity takes place.
- Flexes, Posters and Boards canvassing about anti-ragging, are displayed in the college premises.
- Grievances &RedressalCommittee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities.
- Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging are conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings, street plays, etc. to the senior students, faculty and non-college personnel.