Home / General Rules
General Rules for Admission & Reservation of Seats
- Every candidate seeking admission to the college shall possess a copy of the College Prospectus including the Admission Form available from the College Office on payment of i Rs.250/-.
- Every candidate must complete the admission form in all respects along with attested copies of supporting certificates and two passport size photographs.
- Every student is required to produce in original the University/Board Certificate of having passed the Previous Examination and a character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Those who are already registered with the Board/University must produce their registration card at the time of admission.
- In case any result is declared late by the University, a student can seek admission without late fee within 10 working days of the date of declaration of the result, subject to the availability of seats in that class.
- A student belonging to scheduled or backward class is required to fill the necessary stipend form subject to income limits (Rs.24000/-p.a for B.C and Rs.100000/-p.a. for Sc.) He/She will have to produce a certificate as proof of his/her belonging to the class concemed along with the income certificate from a competent authority.
- Students from any other University/Board are required to furnish the original marks certificate of previous examination passed.
- Students passing their lower examination from other University/Board are required to obtain and produce Eligibility certificate issued by Punjabi University, Patiala.
Reservation of Seats
A) According to Punjab Government Letter No. 389 (S)-99/7/87.c.(Edu) 3dated 14.7.87 seats have been reserved for variuos categories of candidates as under:
| 1. Scheduled Castes ||25% |
| 2. Backward Classes ||5% |
| 3. Wards of Defence/CRPF/BSF/Police Personnel ||2% |
| 4. Sportsmen ||2% |
| 5. Wards of Dept.Personnel ||2% |
| 6. Handicapped ||3% |